Located in the heart of Orlando, Solstice is the place to be if you are looking for a luxury apartment.
With stylish interiors that will make you feel right at home and convenient amenities that will make your days a little easier, Solstice is proud to offer signature apartment homes that provide the ultimate experience. What exactly will you find at Solstice?
- We offer several different floor plans, ranging from studio to three-bedroom apartments. Whether you plan on living alone or with a few roommates, we make it easy for you to get just the right amount of space.
- We incorporated luxurious details into each of our apartment homes. Just a few of the features you will find at Solstice include quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, crown molding, built-in wine storage, and walk-in closets.
- We aim to make apartment living a little easier by offering conveniences such as keyless fob entry and private resident garages.
- When it comes to the community amenities, we strive to offer our residents the very best. Love working out? There is a 24-7 fitness center, with PELOTON bikes now available. Enjoy swimming? Solstice has an indoor infinity pool, so you can enjoy the water all year long.
- We want you to have fun! Who says you have to spend a bunch of money to have a good time? At Solstice, all our residents have access to the golf simulator lounge, wet bar, and resident lounge with double fireplace.
- We thought about your furry friends too. Solstice is a pet-friendly community. We even have an on-site pet spa and dog park, so you can groom and entertain your pets without having to drive across town.
- Solstice is located close to all the action. If you enjoy spending time in the center of Orlando, you can easily drive there in less than 20 minutes. If you love visiting Disney whenever you have the opportunity, you can be there in 15 minutes.
- Our area has so many things to offer. Solstice is close to many dining, shopping, and entertainment options, so you will never run out of things to do. Whether you want to have dinner at Joe’s Crab Shack or spend a day at Sea World, you will have numerous options right at your fingertips.