Plaza Midwood has become one of the most desirable neighborhoods in the Charlotte area. With its charming buildings, vintage shops, trendy vibes, and eclectic restaurant scene, potential renters are quickly noticing all that this area has to offer.
Now comes the tough part – deciding which apartment community to call home. There are a variety of places to consider when looking for the perfect apartment in Plaza Midwood, but none of them quite compare to The Village at Commonwealth. What makes our apartment community the best place to live in Plaza Midwood?
- The Village at Commonwealth offers more space to live and play than most other apartment communities in the area. During your apartment hunt, you will likely notice that a lot of the complexes in and around Plaza Midwood are very dense, packing in as many units as possible. The Village at Commonwealth places an emphasis on spaces for residents to enjoy, including large courtyards, pocket parks, and tree-lined streetscapes.
- You get to choose your building type. In most apartment communities, everything is pretty much the same. One of the biggest perks about The Village at Commonwealth is that you can select from three different building types. Are you into a historic inspired walk-up, modern rowhouse, or contemporary flat?
- We make it easy for you to get just the right amount of space. It’s such a shame when you find an apartment community you love, but the units do not suit your lifestyle. At The Village at Commonwealth, we offer one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes. This allows you to get the amount of space you want, without having to cram into a tiny apartment or waste money on an apartment that is too big for what you actually need.
- We offer fun community amenities that you can enjoy any time. Just a few of the fantastic amenities you will find at The Village at Commonwealth include a corn hole court, billiards room, hammock garden, outdoor televisions, and a swimming pool with cabana bar.
- If you love to exercise, we have you covered when it comes to offering the very latest in fitness equipment. The fitness center in The Village at Commonwealth features PELOTON bikes, a CrossFit room, cardio and resistant training equipment, and a group exercise space.
- Best of all, our apartment community is in a prime location. There are five entrances and exits that can connect you to all of the Plaza Midwood area. Plus, The Village at Commonwealth is adjacent to Veterans Park.
To learn more about what we have to offer, contact us today to schedule a tour of our unique community.